#TeatroLatinegro is a digital space for Afrolatin@, African American and Latin@ theatre artists created by Playwright Jelisa Jay Robinson. The purpose of #TeatroLatinegro is to provide a space to promote the work of Afrolatin@, African American and Latin@ artists.
- challenge and expand the narrative of American Theatre
- share career and writing advice and reflections
- grow a space to celebrate the diversity within Blackness and Latinidad
- provide inspiration and opportunities for Afrolatin@ and Black/Brown artists
- recognize the experiences of Afrolatin@ and Black/Brown artists in the theatre
*TeatroLatinegro’s use of the “0” instead of the “x/a/ @” is merely a stylistic choice (Latinegro rhymes with Teatro). We seek to include multiple identities at #TeatroLatinegro.